Wheels finally done.
- Best overall instructions: Sheldon Brown’s wheelbuilding page
- Best spoke length calculator if you’re using DT Swiss Hubs
- Best spoke tension calculator, plus tons of useful information about spoke tension
- Park Tool’s excellent video to accompany Sheldon Brown’s instructions
- One more plug for Yojimbo’s Garage, the best place to purchase spokes sized to the millimeter. Email the owner Marcus directly, his ebay store is defunct.
- WTB’s short and sweet video for going tubeless. The only thing I would change is to use an awl for punching the valve hole through the rim tape instead of making a cross shape with a knife.